Quick and Easy Apple Crumble Pie
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 6 to 7 tart apples
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¾ c. flour
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. firm butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Do not peel apples. Cut into slices approximately ½ inch thick. Put slices in crust.
- Stir together sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle over apples.
- Blend topping ingredients together, mixing them with your fingers. Top apples with crumble topping.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes until edge is golden brown and apples are tender.
- Can be made in pizza pan or cake pan or pie pan. Does not hold together in slices like regular apple pie, but it is very good served warm with vanilla ice cream.